Saturday, August 28, 2010

Hypocrite

Hypocrite-People who does things that they themself cant do it but they assume and want people to do it.Themself sometimes doesnt realize it.
I feel like a hypocrite by calling people hypocrite now.AHAH.
Guess everyone is just like me huh?You just dont notice it
For the One's i love i will
Clarify myself,all of my deepest secret in my life.Everything.The one's you can ask i will find a way to answer you
With one Condision
Can i be apart of your life and let me into your heart?
I Wont cant promise i will be with you forever but i WILL do my best when IM with you.So please?
What will it be?:D.
Seems like im going to use these questions to ask you after my trials SPM 85 days left.....
Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock.Every second it is getting nearer and nearer.
That kinda excites me in a way:P.
Alone at night.Thinking of your smile.your scent you hair smell.
I miss you

No comments:

Post a Comment