Friday, May 21, 2010

I hid my true feelings

I Wouldn’t tell this to my guy friends cause I know that the way they think and my way of thinking ain’t the same.they don’t really understand me.but still I will thank them for supporting all these times.brought me out when im vulnerable.i wouldn’t tell them because they say that you’re a bitch and I wouldn’t believe that.well you know what?you maybe are.you are just overprotective.Overprotecting yourself that causes to lose friends one by one.Well.i will not give you any advise and what-so-ever.COS I Don’t care anymore.I’m free.=).I’m better off without you.=)

I will still have to say what I need to say.i was in deep depression when you said nothing about it.made me so worried that did I’ve made a wrong choice in saying that out.i was hurt.a real deep scar that has made me a different person.a more experience person that believes in love.But I just need to find the right person.

Im greatful that you didn’t accept me that time.Thanks

2 comments:

  1. eww.
    you look sad.
    my poor dinosaur dad >.<

    why you kill yourself?
    with a non-stop knife mechine.

    ya, mayb we do not know your feels and minds.
    but we're still here, and giving you a big big SUPPORT !
    and shoulders :D

    you're still the best for me.
    no matter what you've did,
    what you've lost.

    you're still my LIM YING CHIEN dad !

    ReplyDelete
  2. hwa!!you still got come see my blog de har???ish ish ish.Stalker.xPPP.hha.well well..
    thanks la my lovely lui.<3

    ReplyDelete