Friday, May 21, 2010

Thanks for leaving me

Thanks for leaving at this kind of rate.That seriously caused me pain.I’m in vain.

Thanks for leaving me like a piece of crap with some stupid excuse.Saying that afraid of me.Scared I’m still angry butyou have no idea what im into.so please.during that time you could just txt me or whatever.you think you’re the only one who could be hurt only?You self-centered bastard..

BUT

Thanks for leaving me again.

Now I’ve moved on and found a better person than you.

A person who shows love and caring.=).

I Wont hate you.just telling myself to accept the past and forget about it.there’s nothing left to care about.Comparing to you?I didn’t know why did I ever chose you or even care about you

I know you almost 2 years.txting you everyday.But you know what.

I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment