Friday, May 21, 2010

Someone in my life that has changed me

Thanks to somebody,someone that was in my life.

Without you,I wouldn’t know and feel.How it hurts when a person really gives in their feelings

It tore me apart..But I managed to get over you in time for not letting me to get hurt by you anymore.you may not know.but it did hurt me=/

I realize that I have lost confident in everything when I said to myself that I have to get over you and forget about you.Between the period of time.things changed a lot around me.everyone is getting together while I’m still stuck here.alone.in the dark and there’s no light to break the darkness.i don’t know how to approach girls anymore.not like last time the way I did.Me,I’m missing by the time you made me misunderstood.when I finally found out I misunderstood.things are already too late to turn back and.well.maybe we’re just not meant together.or you don’t even want to show some feelings.i don’t know how you feel.what you thinking of all times.i only can see you watch you and even if I asked you.you wouldn’t answer me honestly.You always answer things like you’re hiding something.don’t want to let me know.this is how I felt.maybe you don’t have anything to hide but yeah.i felt that way.=)

I just need to know about one thing.Please answer me honestly.Have you ever Loved me or Liked me?I’m desperate for an answer.so Please,if you’re reading this.let me know the facts.i want to live a life with no regrets

No comments:

Post a Comment