Friday, May 21, 2010

If a person will tka your advise meant?

If a person will take your advise meant?

Meant he think he aint prefect so he will take you advise?
He treat you as a friend,so he will think thorugh after you tell him
He’s a selfish bastard or self-centered dude.

So in a way if he don’t take your advise meant he thinks he is prefect he is good enough and he don’t have any weaknesses?No comment

So he doesn’t treat you as a friend,he may treat you as a friend but he thinks he is so much better than you and you don’t have the power,the reason to judge him?Although he may not think that way but the way he act made people fell that way.how??what to do?can’t get any advise into his head.Don’t care

OR

He is a self centered and selfish bastard huh?
Say you don’t care but just wont wanna think about the matter.it may change you to a better person.you wont listen too right?No point of saying

Nothing is wasted.that’s what im trying to tell myself.i wrote all these cause I care but my sincere got ignore by you.so I just have to be responsible to myself.tell myself.THAT I WONT WANNA BE A PERSON LIKE YOU.=)

No comments:

Post a Comment